Terms of service
Terms of Service
FlashEarn is an Automatic Single Leg Helping Plan for the people and causes you care
about that means help to each other.
Personal Information for Registration
User has to provide real registration details in order to register a user account and to use our services, or to access this site. It is a condition of use of this site and our services that all the details you provide are correct, current, and complete. If we believe the details are not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse, terminate or suspend your account. You are responsible for maintaining adequate security and control of your account, passwords, or any other codes or credentials that you use to access the services. Your account must not contain misleading or fraudulent information, including, but not limited to having a non-personal phone number, creating fake reputation information for your account, faking your country of origin or providing fraudulent identification documents are prohibited.
In order to ensure FlashEarn remains a safe platform for all of our customers we may require you to verify your Phone or Email to access part of the services we offer. Phone verified accounts have a valid ownership which makes it easy to return access if you lost credentials to access your account. It is very hard or impossible to return access to accounts that are unverified, even if you know your login detail, as it is difficult to identify the original account owner.
If user pay an amount to active or upgrade his account in FlashEarn can’t be refunded because it will already be shared among the global community as per plan. Withdrawal A User can submit a withdraw request any time if has minimum 1$ in his account balance.
There is no withdrawal fee and user can withdraw unlimited amounts daily.
Use of FlashEarn Account
We have the right to limit, suspend or terminate any account or access to the services that we provide to users if: 1. we have a reason to believe that you have acted in violation of these Terms of Service or applicable laws or regulations.
2. we suspect that you use the services to engage in, attempt to engage in, or in connection with fraudulent activity, money laundering, terrorist financing or other financial crime;
3. we have reason to believe that you have supplied false, misleading or deceptive information in connection with your registration, phone verification, exchanging or any other use of our services, either to us or to another user;
4. we are required to do so under any applicable law, regulation or an order issued by an authority;
5. if you use the services in a manner which may cause the services to be interrupted or damaged or such a way that the functionality of the services is in any way impaired or attempt to bypass or break any security mechanism of the services or if FlashEarn believes in good faith that such action is reasonably necessary to protect the security of its services.
6. attempt any unauthorized access to user accounts or any part or component of the service. We will normally give you a notice of any limitation, suspension, or termination of your account but we may, if it is reasonable to do so (for example we consider it advisable for security reasons), limit, suspend or terminate your account without prior notice to you. You acknowledge that our decision to limit, suspend, or terminate your account, may be based on confidential criteria that are essential to our risk management and security protocols and that we are under no obligation to disclose the details of our risk management and security procedures to you. In the event that we limit, suspend or terminate your account we will lift the suspension as soon as possible once the reasons for the suspension or termination no longer exist.
This site and the services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis for your information and use without any representation or endorsement. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the site or the services, including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, functionality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, condition or completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage. FlashEarn.com reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of this site and/or any software, facilities and services on this site, with or without notice, and/or to establish general guidelines and limitations on their use. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall exclude or limit our liability based on willful conduct or gross negligence. If and to the extent applicable law does not allow the above limitations of warranty and liability, such limitations shall not apply to you. Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms of Service, nothing shall limit your rights as a consumer under mandatory provisions of applicable consumer protection legislation.
You being User agree to be fully responsible for (and fully indemnify us against) all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, suffered by us and arising out due to any violation by you or any other liabilities incurred by us arising out of your use of the services, or use by any other person accessing the services using your user account, device or internet access account; or your violation of any law or rights of any third party.